Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Weekend


What Up!!!!


I finally got my blog looking good. I work on it this weekend because i was bored and i had to finish some stuff up cause i was behind. NOw it's awesome. I also swam this weekend in the Springfield invite (its kinda a big meet). I did pretty good i got 2nd in the relay, 3rd in the 200 free, 2nd in the 100 free, and 2nd in the 200 free relay. I didn't get to swim my 500 free because i didn't make to cut :(. but its okay i didn't really want to swim it anyways. Well i got to go.
Ashley

7 comments:

  1. i'm gonna comment you since you commented me....so i see ur a good swimmer..thats awesome...so is this what you wanna do with ur life or is it just a high scool thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd is the first loser but all in all u did good. Keep up the good work sister. Brian

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah we will see..its gonna be different after high school..everybody goin their different ways

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swimming is frightening for me. I sink. I like to float on things, but I try not to swim.

    How long have you been swimming competitively?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang nemo swim much??? Lol good job and keep it up u might be the next Mike Phelps lol well hopfully not alot like him lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey how is it going? I do not know anthing about swiming. Sounds like u know what your doing tho. All i know is that i am way better then u. Dont hurt your self trying to be better then me. Ha. We need to hang this weekend. Have a nice day. Brian

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's pretty nice, you placed in every event you swam. it'd take a while for me to be a good swimmer... I never learned how to hold my breath underwater without water going up my nose!

    ReplyDelete

Friends